On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 05:18:24PM +0200, Sasa Stupar wrote:
> And don't forget to read this:
> http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50444
> othervise you won't be able to start linux after installing.

Actually, that reminds me... I didn't have to go through most of that,
except to make sure the nVIDIA upgrades were done while the system was in
runlevel 3, not 5.  However, you WILL need to turn off USB Legacy device
support in the BIOS.  (I think that's what it's called in the BIOS; I don't
have the machine in front of me right now.)  If you don't, the machine will
hang at the "Finding module dependencies" step of boot.

In any event, RH 9 apparently handles the motherboard better than 8.0 did,
because I didn't have any problems installing it via graphic mode or booting
it afterwards.

Hope this helps...

--
D'Arque Bishop -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.darquecathedral.org/

"For a dark man shall come unto the House of God, and the darkness shall be
upon him, yea, even within him."
                  -- from Noctropolis: Night Visions