>>On 22 Apr 98, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>>
>>> Will something like System Commander make the dual-boot Linux/NT
>>> ordeal any easier?

Believe it or not, my machine is set to hit LILO first (with choices:
windoze     red hat     caldera), if I choose windoze, then I am
presented with the windoze NT, windoze 95 screen. Otherwise I go right
into red hat.

I installed 95 first, then NT, then caldera and red hat. If you install
NT or windoze last (with some boot commander-like utility) it overwrites
whatever the LILO configuration was. Or at least that has been my
experience.

Before this thread I thought mine was a common configuration, is my
configuration unusual?!?!?!?!

Dale Leonard

Created in a Microsoft-Free environment