This will probably start a firestorm of additional posting, for
which I am sorry, but, I seem to remember that at this time
last year I was downloading RH9 CD's.

With RedHats 'new business model', is there any indication that
there ever will be a RH10?

If so any indication of when I might appear?

As for me, I think RH is cutting their own throat with these
changes, and its going to go down the same toilet that Sun has
(checked their price on the stock market recently?), its those
of us on Workstations that determine who/what gets put on the
servers (I want to keep my life as simple as possible), and if
they decide to ignore the WS market, they're going to find that
they have a LOT less of the server market to boot...

--
                                        Reg.Clemens