Okay, I know that this is Off Topic, but if the answer is easy, I'd rather
not have to join another list.  If it's involved and there's not an
easy-recipe web site (I haven't found one after quite a bit of search)
then I'll go join the mailscanner list.

I've dedicated this weekend to making my mail server a safer place to
live. :)  I finished getting Vipul's Razor installed (and am now waiting
for a spam to come it to see if spamd is auto-recognizing it as
advertized).

Now I'm trying to install anti-virus.

I've got f-prot working from the command line, and have been reading the
docs for MailScanner to try and get it installed.  They seem to have a
bunch of stuff related to spam-assassin, but I have that running via my
procmail.  Do I have to stop using spam-assassin via procmail and start
using it in Mail-Scanner, or is it an optional thing?

Thanks!

Ben