Maybe the Red Hat list isn't the best place to ask this question, but what
are folks feelings about SuSE vs Red Hat?  I've been waiting for 5.1 to do
a completely fresh upgrade, but lately have been hearing that the SuSE
distribution is pretty nice.  I'm looking for honest comments, not brand
loyal comments.  Does SuSE have something similar to rpm, etc?

Regards,
Gary