>I have been looking at linuxhq.com for a patch for
>mounting a fat32 drive. i have to find one . Anyone
>know where one is for kernel 2.0.33?

Get the pre11 patch.  Your kernel will then say 2.0.34 has fat32 and joliet
options when you run make config (or xconfig).

Running it for two days now no problems so far, although it didn't find my
wd8013 network card until I made it a module (I had always built it in and
complied a few others as modules for testing and temporary dual homing).
Don't know the reason for this "glitch".

--wally.