When I have had this happen, I've used fdisk instead of disk druid and
evrything came out fine...

david

At 08:13 PM 4/26/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Hey everyone .. I was trying to install RH5 on a friend's computer. I had
a partition completely left unformatted for the install , and everything
went along smoothly at first until the partitioning with Disk-Druid came
up.  I had put all the partitions i wanted *Including* the swap partition,
and proceeded to the next step.  the thing is .. I kept getting an error
that said that I had not specified a swap partition.  but I DID and it WAS
put in as a linux "swap" partition fs .. not linux native or fat16. so I
ask to you all .. is there anyone that has had something similar happen??

><meek whimper>
>
>help !!
>
></meek whimper>
>

>                       thanks y'all --  Joel
>
>p.s.  I'm using outlook98 for this .. so please let me know if there are
any formatting problems with it.  I've been watching in winmail.dat thread
on the list =) ..