Hi everyone.
Just been using this on a friends win95 machine
Quite neat and worked well, but as you see they have no plans for Linux,
...unless they got loads of requests....... <thought>
Anyone else used it...?
Its certainly a cheap way to make those long distance calls.
Or is there something else for Linux I havnt found yet?
Phil