Actually no
It was really very good.
I used it also on  notebook without a duplex card and found the press to talk
a bit of an inconvenience, but otherwise quite useable.
The reciewve end did not know I was using a computer!
This was international calls but within the caribean.
This system is very popular here
Phil

Filby, Gordon wrote:

>         Hi everyone.
>         Just been using this on a friends win95 machine
>         Quite neat and worked well,
>
>         Interesting. I've been using it on and off for about 6 months
> but I find the speech quality very poor and almost unusable. Wasn't the
> speech fragmented and crackly? I usually call  the UK from here
> (Germany).
>

> --

email at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
This message was sent  using Linux 2.0 power!
Where do you want to go tomorrow?