I didn't receive any replies to an earlier question about this, so hope
hope nobody minds if I ask again.

I'd like to use Ctrl-Home and similar control function key combinations
in Emacs running in plain console mode (not X).  Currently it appears
that Emacs never sees the Control for these keys.  That is, if I press
Ctrl-Home it acts as if I had just pressed Home.  I'm pretty sure this
has to do with key mapping in general, not with Emacs per-se.

How can I update my key map so that Emacs will recognize the difference
between Home and Ctrl-Home?