Hello!

This is quite embarrasing, but while I was shuffling around
directories, I accidentally deleted quite a lot of the stuff in /usr.
After a while I realized what I was doing and pressed CTRL-C. I don't
know much about RPM, so it'd be very nice if someone could give me
some advice on how to figure out which packages are now broken, so
that I can reinstall them.

Has anyone else been in the same situation? Any advice on what to do
would be greatly appreciated. I've tried to reinstall X, and what
happens when I try to start it (with startx) is that it starts up, the
usual backdrop colour shows up, and then it just drops me back to the
shell prompt, without any error messages. This is quite frustrating...

Linus

Linus Åkerlund    e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hem2.passagen.se/c64linus/index.html
http://members.xoom.com/vic20/index.html
http://user.tninet.se/~uxm165t/index.htm