Vidiot wrote:

> >2. Buy a parallel port card (something about $20 IIRC) and hook the
> >printer and the ZIP separately. The end of all conflicts.
> >                               Oleg
>
> This is a very good point and suggestion.  It is exactly what I have done
> in mine.  I totally forgot about that being a problem.

I'd like to do the same but I've run out of slots.  I could use a new
SCSI card though, so do you know if there are any SCSI cards with
integral parallel ports?  Possibly ditto sound card although my SB16
works perfectly with everything I've ever thrown at it and I'm loathe to
change it.  I must have had that card about 5 years now.  It must be the
oldest thing in my computer.