-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, May 06, 1998 11:24 AM
Subject: RE: Slackware install errors

>Reply's like this one to people only looking for a little help is just
>ignorant.  Just my opinion.  Thanks.

You haven't been paying attention to the list.  This guy was badmouthing
Redhat, and then trying to get Redhat people to help him with Slackware.

However, even if he WAS a legitimate user, it's still inappropriate to be
asking Slackware installation questions in this list, unless they're somehow
related to a similar problem in Redhat.

It's not our fault if he's too stupid to find the Slackware lists, and I for
one didn't subscribe to this list to get a bunch of Slackware traffic.

If I want Slackware traffic, I'll subscribe to a Slackware list.