>       The 1520 won't autodetect, you will need to pass parameters to it
> via lilo.conf or the boot line. If you want to pass it manually, try:
>
> linux aha152x=0x340,11,5

I'd advise leaving off the trailing ',5', as the driver will (most times)
figure this out on its own, and it leaves less chance for error.

Additionally, the lilo append= trick only works when support is compiled
directly into the kernel, not as a module.  The equivalent module
configuration would be:

alias scsi_hostadpter aha152x
options aha152x aha152x=0x340,11

Then 'modprobe aha152x' will load the driver, as will trying to access the
device, such as by using mount.

Dave