On Wed, 6 May 1998 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> When I use who,it displays a message like this:
> who: Memory exhausted
> What can I do?
>
>   Vivian

The following two posts at dejanews reference this and explain how to fix
it.  To my knowledge, there currently is no RedHat patch for this, and the
problem comes from a RedHat patch to the program.

http://x12.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=336647283&CONTEXT=894242491.2057175125&hitnum=1
http://x3.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=320890779&CONTEXT=886880104.219087031&hitnum=21

You can download the SRPM and modify the source yourself... it's very
simple to do and works fine.  I have had no problems here, and after
stripping the bin it was actually about 3k lighter than the original.

Cheers!

                                                -macker