Moving along here..I'll spare you the joys of PPP setup with my ISP..very
ugly!

I have to pass both my ethernet card (a Linksys PCI II that is not being
detected) and my 128 Meg memory in lilo.conf.

Something like this:

append="mem=128M"
append="10,0x6800,eth0"

when I try to re-run lilo it always complains about a syntax error (I put
them at the end of the kernal image info).

If I put just one "append" statement it's OK, but 2 seems to annoy lilo.

(of course, I have no idea if this is helping my ethernet problem <grin>.)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jil

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>