Hey Dave,

        I believe it was the /etc/hosts file that I had not done.  I
could be wrong though because I pretty much went through all of them ..
and right now I can't really recall what i changed and what I didn't.  I
know for a fact that the /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 file
was changed to the new IP, and the hosts file was.  I wish I remembered
what other ones I might have toyed with. But that's roughly it.  I kept
all the files I changed backed up so that if this ever comes up again
I'll know what to look at.  But it's all fixed now.. so no sweat =).

        And btw .. NOW you tell me I had to be local ;) ! hehe

               Joel Oliveira
            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://morpheus.hartford.edu/cs/student/joliveir