Sorry,  I didn;t get that attached

I'm getting many warnings saying symbols and are being re-defined.  No
biggie. Then I get error "1", which is operation not possible from the
errorno.h file.

I also get many "function declaration is not a prototype" warnings.

Perhaps there is a compiler flag I need?

I'm using the gcc kit form the redhat CD.

Bill