David Mihm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Sat, May 09, 1998 at 12:51:27AM -0500:
> > Thus, viri are not much of a threat to Linux, or for that matter, NT, OS/2,
> > Be, or what have you. Though you may have to reinstall your boot loader.
>
> So from this, we can make it fact that the installation of Windoze(tm) is
> such a virus. :)

Only if you have your boot loader on the MBR.  If you have it installed
on your root Linux partition all you need do after a Windows install is
re-make that partition active; no need to reinstall the boot loader
(although you might want to update it so you can boot your newly
installed OS).

--
Scott