hi all:
I am a linux newbie.I have two question.
  1. My computer has one SCSI card using adaptec 7895 chip,but
the redhat5.0 or redhat4.2 system can not know this card.where can I find
the driver of this 7895 SCSI card for linux?
  2. I connect to Internet with ISDN through one NT server which using MS
IIS as proxy server and winsock server,now I change my computer's OS from
MS windows95 to redhat4.2, all are ok except I can not connect to internet
with this linux system
.:(
now I must use windows95 to connect internet again. Then what can I do to deal with
that?what software does I need to make my linux can connect to internet through one NT
proxy server?
if you can kindly remail directly to my email box:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

thanks/best regards