I know this is a little off topic, but I find that LINUX users are
usually the most informed on developments for LINUX better than anyone
else.

Does anyone know if there are plans by NETSCAPE to release versions of
their products for LINUX?  I'm running the browser on my RedHat
machine, but am interested in their Messaging Server and other
products (which are produced for a number of variants of UNIX, but not
LINUX)

Thanks for any information or guesses that you might be able to
provide.

Regards,
Donovan

P.S. If you want to see an interesting statement made by Netscape on
LINUX, point your browser to:

http://www.infoworld.com/cgi-bin/displayArchive.pl?/98/18/i04-18.68.ht

The article is entitled: Netscape's Andreessen sees freeware coming of
age - Linux will `consolidate' Unix market
--
Donovan R. Palmer  | [EMAIL PROTECTED]  | Ph: 44 1582 463303
Mercy Ships UK     | http://www.mercyships.org  | Fx: 44 1582 463230