>>I could swear Netscape said they were going to include Linux ports
>>for all of their server products from now on and the first one they
>>were going to do was a port for FastTrack (separate from what
>>is included with Caldera OpenLinux).  Is this right?

Now that you mention it, I remember something about that.  I wonder
if something might be available for RedHat?

>>   If you go to Netscape's web server you'll find free copies of
>> Communicator 4.05 for a wide variety of linuces. Pick the one you
>> want, download it and follow the installl instructions.

Got it and love it!  Now I'm interested in Messaging Server and
maybe other bits of the Netscape product line.

Regards,
Donovan
--
Donovan R. Palmer  | [EMAIL PROTECTED]  | Ph: 44 1582 463303
Mercy Ships UK     | http://www.mercyships.org  | Fx: 44 1582 463230