Hello Red Hat fans,

I work for TechRepublic and I'm looking for content authors.  We pay .25
cents per word for in-depth articles on various topics and I'm here to
recruit writers of Linux content.

I'm looking for people to write about various topics such as:

Red Hat Linux - or any distro
SQL (in any of it's forms)
Enterprise Linux
Development
Linux Networking
System Admin with Linux

and any other topic I can come up with along the way.

These articles need to be in-depth and technical in nature.  If anyone is
interested in actually making some cash off their Linux knowledge e-mail
at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and we'll talk.

Thank you all and sorry if this is off topic (but I've trolled around the
Red Hat List for a long time and know that the knowledge here is very
strong).

Jack Wallen, Jr.
Editor in Chief of Linux Content
www.techrepublic.com