Dear friends;
I use pine to send my mails. The problem is for outgoing messages
the pine uses "To:address" instead of my name and so my name doesn't
appear next to my sent messages. The last time that I asked this question
in the list I was instructed to go to setup/config in pine and set my name
whereas I already had my name set in config. I've serched all the config
options of pine but found nothing. Maybe as I read somewhere it should be
a global setting by system admin. Could some one guide me what to do cause
it's a reall pain in the back? Any help is really appreciated.
Maziar, [EMAIL PROTECTED]