I've actually got a few suggestions from [EMAIL PROTECTED] about
the PPP dialup server cookbook and RH6.1 (it was written with RH6.0
but I hoped it would work for RH6.1 - apparently not quite).

I'm not expert with PPP or PAP, the document was so that I didn't
forget how to do it for the next time :)

Tom