> Jason Hirsch wrote:
>
> (and can anyone tell me why linuxconf wouldn't do this if it knew there
> were 2 modules... and why it insists on resetting the 2nd adapter to the
> 1st one's settings every time you make a change...:P)

Because it sucks?  Seriously, at best Linuxconf works on some things
well,
and at worst, it hides the real heavy lifting from the administrator,
which
keeps you from really learning it.
--
Edward Schernau                         http://www.schernau.com
Network Architect                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]