I am changing upstream ISP's, domain names, (and physical street address).
I will have the old site up an running and the new one for about a week.
I'd like to set the old site (Redhat 4.2 running sendmail (8.8.5 I think))
so it will forward any mail it recieves to the new location.  The new
location is set up with the old domain in it's DNS and will accept mail sent
to it at the old address ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).  I plan to update the old site's
DNS to expire quicker, change the registration of the old site to the new IP
addresses of the new site.  While the DNS change takes place and propagates,
the old system will still be getting mail for [EMAIL PROTECTED] I want to have
the ols system forward anything it gets for [EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rambled, but hopefully clear.

How do I forward all mail to the new domain?

Thanks very much for any assistance.

Scott