As a rather odd occurance, I can no longer use ftp after using
ipmasq to share my ethernet connection.

The linux box acting as my out connection passess along the ftp request, i
get a login  prompt, password is sent... butwhen I try to obtain a
diretory list it fails.

Here is what I think is failing (but i don't understand why...)- the two
clients negotiate a port to send data on, but it's dropped at the linux
box.

This works for all ftp style clients I've tried- ws_ftp, dos_ftp,
cute_ftp...

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Jason Hirsch

Make it myself? But I'm a physical organic chemist!

Visit the Dorm Room                  Life may never
http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~hirsch  Give us another
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Chance to do right.