From:   rpjday [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Friday, November 26, 1999 12:13 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        writing CDs

  i was just about to embark on burning my own CDs,
and stumbled across the article "creating CDs" in the
oct 99 issue of linux journal.

  according to that article, you can use the command
line based "cdrecord" utility, or cdwrite.  it also
mentions xcdroast, but claims that it is a front-end
for cdwrite, not cdrecord.  is this true?  i have yet
to start playing with it, but i was under the impression
from numerous emails that xcdroast was associated with
cdrecord instead.  clarification?

rday