Use something like partition magic or fips ( included on linux cd ) to
re-partition your hard drive, then install
linux on the new partition, load LILO ( linux loader ) whih gives you the
option to boot in to linux or dos ( win98 ).

"Frank Rocco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/30/99 06:13:56 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]