Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the OT topic here, but what better place to turn for tech
info.

Presently I'm in the process of setting up a Cafe, Computer Books and
Accessory store, which there will also be public surfing available.

Right now I'm planning on having 2, 7 MB ADSL connections, 1 of which
will be for the public surfing, the other, i have planned for mirroring
and archiving of Linux OS' and software etc.....

What I'm wondering, is if anyone knows of a site or site's, that provide
info for the hardware one would require for having such a setup, using
ADSL, also any info on the setup in general and pricing for the hardware
( business plan). The Lan i don't see as a problem for setup, ( approx.
25 comps ) just the setup for the servers out onto the ADSL lines
themselves.

I have no plans for any leased lines, ( considering it's $500 a pop for
each ADSL line here, just not possible with a leased line ) so the info
I'm looking for would be specific to ADSL  :)

Any info would be greatly apreciated...

Thanks

David