On Thu, Dec 02, 1999 at 03:54:19PM -0800, Mark Ivey wrote:
> yep, that was it.  I managed to figure it out after looking at the
> sendmail logs.  It would've been nice if the error message X had given me
> had been a little more to the point :)

Better error messages would always be nice ;) But actually I think in
this case, the X server has no way of knowing *why* no fonts are
available since xfs had failed to provide a working FontPath. But it
would be nice for xfs itself to somehow report this.

[...]

--
Hal B
            Linux helps those who help themselves