My ISP isswitching its login procedure to "Realm Authentication" which
means I have to change my login name, telephone number and DNS settings.
Here's my question. It's been a couple of years since I last configured
PPP and the PPP howto docs say you should include the primary and
secondary DNS servers as nameservers in your /etc/resolv.conf file. I am
running RedHat 5.0. But my resolv.conf file, not yet running the Realm
Authentication just has:

nameserver

I may have configured using netcfg the last time. Do I need to include the
DNS primary and secondary IP addresses in resolv.conf? Does redhat's
netcfg place this infomration in another file I can not find or with the
new authentication should I just leave resolv.conf alone?

Any help appreciated.

Gary