On Fri, 17 Dec 1999, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

m>
m>Folks,
m>
m>I'm jumping off the edge of the world for about three weeks
m>and plan on reappearing sometime in early january. I'll just
m>be unsubscribing, simply because of the sheer volume of this
m>list and the lack of time. I'll still be checking normal mail.
m>
m>If you watch mail headers, my hostname will change slightly when
m>I reappear. ;)
m>
m>Happy Holidays!

My best to you Matt! Enjoy!

--
Chuck Mead, CTO, MoonGroup Consulting, Inc. <http://moongroup.com>
Mail problems? Send "s-u-b-s-c-r-i-b-e mailhelp" (no quotes and no