From:   Hanigan Family [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Friday, December 17, 1999 11:46 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: putting an ext2 filesystem on a zipdrive

Hi,
I don't know what I am doing wrong. I tried
it with an old disk that I know works fine on
windows and got the exact same errors.
Zip disks are rather expensive to trash
so I may have to give up on this idea.
yet I have no trouble mounting vfat zipdisks
and reading or writting them. I am sure I
have missed something stupid, maybe
tomorrow it will work better.
                 Thanks
                   Linda