Bellsouth's left us with an ADSL INTERNAL modem and I need a driver!
Efficient Networks'  SpeedStream 3060 Internal PCI ADSL adapter.  I need
to find a module ASAP.  Efficient's web page FAQ claims they don't
have a driver (but were asking for info if anyone has done it).
Does anyone have such a critter? I'm running RH 6.1.

Externals are better, I know,
for troubleshooting, and, of course, for multiple machines. I suppose
the argument is made that for PERSONAL xDSL connections, an Internal is
cheaper than an external.  However, the result is that you must have
the driver for the card and you can only have one machine (unless you
turn your PC into a NAT, which means you have to have an OS that can do
IP Masq and for which you have the driver.) This may be
why Bellsouth installs the Internal - they think it will force you to
use only one machine with the line?  I hope not.  Maybe initially
cheaper, but a lot more complicated to troubleshoot/replace, too.
Maybe we can get an external, but I need the connection now.)

(Now why didn't I leave well enough alone and just ask for the driver
w.o. the commentary? ;-)

TGIA!