> Is this true?  If so, what do I need to do to ensure that nothing will
go
> wrong when I install it on my system.
>
> Is anyone else running Majordomo on a 6.0 system?
>
> I'd like to hear of any problems you've had installing it (if any).

Kevin,

I've got 1.94.4 running on a Redhat 6.0 system. It was a pain in the ass
to setup, although I'm not sure if it was just "first time, didn't know
what I was doing" or rather the .rpm, Redhat, or whatever screwed it up.

I started with the .rpm which through things into a kazillion different
places and ultimately didn't work due to permission errors. Since I like
new programs organized into one directory so that they are relatively
easy to remove (I'll ignore the 'rpm -e, you fool!' right now), I went
and grabbed the tar and followed the instructions within.

I had far more success with the tar and everything has been working fine
since then, with sendmail 8.9.3.

Kevin Hemenway
Total Net NH, LLC              EMAIL: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
15 Pleasant St., Suite 11      WEBSITE: <http://www.totalnetnh.net/>
Concord, NH 03301              PHONE: (603) 225-8422