Hi,
Do you have the program for downloading on
both sides. For instance I use kermit to transfer
files between an old unix machine and my Linux
machine. You have to have kermit on the old
machine or have a way to get it onto the machine.
Then you have to download kermit and complile
it for your linux machine. Then it works great.
If you want to use kermit and have questions
I'll try and help. Two hints do not try to transfer
empty files and transfer as binary. I actually
use kermit to log on to my unix machine over
a serial connection instead of minicom at
this point it is a nice program.
              Linda