Well, ok, I can read and configure sendmail by hand ...
On the other end, there exists something called linuxconf which claims it can do it.
It would be nice if somebody could tell me what is the part I am missing there :
I read linuxconf doc, and I thought that the masquerading I did was enough.

Non, I will still read the all , very long explanation about configuring sendmail
by hand but everyone knows that this is not a very simple matter whatever.

Just hoped for simpler ways

Philippe