I'd like to thank everyone for the huge response to my automated
file transfer question from a couple of weeks ago.  I didn't
expect that many responses.  Looks like I've stumbled onto a
community of people who know what the Internet is about.  Thanks
again, very much.

On to my latest issue...

I've got some mouse funkiness under a 6.0 install.  The mouse
will start acting strange, and then the pointer will disappear.
I have replaced the mouse, but somehow, I don't feel all that
much comfort that I found the answer.  I have restarted gpm when
the system gets in that state, and it's fine for about 5 minutes.

--
Paul Crossman                         Silverback Technologies,
Inc.