On Wed, Jan 05, 2000 at 08:27:04AM -0800, Chris Beaumont wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know where I can download a copy of the RedHat 4.2 install images?
> (in other words, is there an archive somewhere of older RedHat
> releases.) I need it for a  project I'm working on, the plan is to
> install it in a virtual machine running under VMware for Linux, and
> then install InterBase 4 on it.
>
> (FYI -in case anyone hasn't heard, Inprise/Borland's InterBase 6 is
> about to be open-sourced, which would make it the most full-featured
> free database available under Linux.)
>
> Basically my motivation is to get a jump on learning and using the
> InterBase SQL database before the open source release, -(Interbase 4,
> is already free, but only certified to run on RedHat 4.2)

I've got the CheapBytes CDROM version of RH 4.1 sitting here, in case
that would be of any help. I wonder if the distributors, such as
CheapBytes, might still have some of the old ones lying around?

Fred
--
---- Fred Smith -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ----------------------------
                      The eyes of the Lord are everywhere,