Hi,

I can't print over my network.  I have three machines.  The one on which
the printer is attached is ok.  But when I try to print from the other
two machines.  I get the error message:

hostname: lpd: lp: Your host does not have line printer access

hostname is the machine on which the printer is attached.  I can print
fine from this machine.  On the other two machines, I configured the
remote printer using printtool.  What else do I need to do?  All other
network connections between all three machines, like telnet, ftp, nfs,
are fine.  What permission should /dev/lp0 have on the machine with the
printer?  I've tried 660 and 666.  I get the same error for both.
Thanks,

Hidong