I'm trying to install RH6.1 on a new system with a 12Gig drive.  It
had two partitions, thusly:

  - Partition 1: 8Gig Win98 (almost full)
  - Partition 2: 4Gig DOS (empty)

It appears that I can't install Linux on this machine without trashing
the Win98 partition.  I nuked the 4Gig partition, but Disk Druid tells
me that it can't create any new partitions because the "Boot Partition
is Too Big".

I understand the reason for this is that LILO insists on residing on
the first 1024 cylinders of the disk.  Lo, that stinketh.

Is there any way around this?  I'd be happy to install Linux without
LILO, and just boot the Linux partition using a floppy.  But it won't
give me that option.

Regards,
Bob Rankin