Hello,

I have a USB mouse on my system and is working fine. Im running Kernel
2.2.13 with its included USB drivers. Dont know what they changed in the
new stuff yet. To use the USB mouse you need to make a dev entry do this:

cd /dev
mknod usbmouse c 10 32

then you need a symlink to it.

ln -s usbmouse mouse

Best of Luck, I would like to know how the new USB stuff is.

Kirk