My OLD server stats was 4 digit year and it to had the same problem on
January 1, 19100
Programmers like these should be sued along with MS for charging to fix
the 3000 bugs in win95

On Sat, 8 Jan 2000 21:41:13 -0700 (MST)
Brian Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I just noticed something strange. On the web counter I use on my system,
it states the date as 01-08-100. No real issue, just sort of interesting.

Support Team {Dave}
SeaPortNetHosting
Help us Help You!
Always include your