I am COMPLETELY new to Linux, before this weekend I had never even seen it
installed.  I decided to give it a shot on one of my drives on my Win 98
machine.  I installed ver 6.1, I am having the problem with it not detecting
my printer port.  I have read that this is fixed in a RPM.  I went to the
ftp site and found tons of them and I am clueless as to which one I need!
my first guess is "lpr-0.48-1.i386.rpm"  is this it??? thanks in advance for
any help.

Jeremy Bradley
Network Administrator                                   Voice   : (765) 668-8144
Hartson-Kennedy Cabinet Top Co., Inc.           Fax     : (765) 662-3452
522 W. 22nd Street                              Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Marion,  IN 46953                               Internet        :
www.hartsonkennedy.com