I just installed RH 6.1 with a Trident 2mb card that was properly detected.
When using Gnome the windows are huge and when I got it online I realized
that the resoltion and colors was horrible.  Looks like maybe 640x480 in 16
colors.  I tried the shift-alt-+ and nothing happened.  I looked at the
XF86config (I think that is what it was called) and there was tons of
settings and stuff, but 98% of the stuff in the file was remarked out!  I
would be happy with 800x600 16bit, can someone please tell me what changes
to make and where?  I am assuming that I need to enable the other modes
before I can toggle between them.  Please keep it simple I am a COMPLETE
newbie to Linux.  THanks

Jeremy Bradley
Network Administrator                                   Voice   : (765) 668-8144
Hartson-Kennedy Cabinet Top Co., Inc.           Fax     : (765) 662-3452
522 W. 22nd Street                              Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Marion,  IN 46953                               Internet        :
www.hartsonkennedy.com