I've got a linux box (also running Samba) with a subnet on each
side of it.  Everyone uses the same domain and workgroup.  Samba
is configured for WINS, and so browsing works nicely.

But: a "Winpopup" message gets sent to the workgroup name on
the local subnet (broadcast).

Is there a way I can use ipchains to forward these broadcasts across
the router, so that people on the other subnet get the messages?
--
Edward Schernau                         http://www.schernau.com
Network Architect                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]