Go out to my web site.  I have one that I believe it written in tcl/tk.
It's got a lot of nice features.

http://www.xmission.com/~dmacleod/unix/linux/contents.html

It's on the bottom of that page.

Enjoy

Frank

On Mon, Jan 17, 2000 at 10:11:30AM -0500, Steve wrote:
> Does anyone know??
>
> TIA
> Steve

There is (used to be??) one written in tcl that should work on any
X platform with tcl. I've used it here on RH 5.2 with no trouble. While
I haven't looked, I've read that AOL withdrew it a while back when they
were having their messaging-war with MS.

There's something named 'gaim' I've seen on freshmeat, but haven't
looked at it myself.

Fred
--
Computers are actually powered by Chaos theory, not electricity... that
is just for the fan.