Hi all,
        I upgraded to Intel RH 6.1 last weekend and have installed all of the
errata updates.  Whenever I switch from a text console back into X, the
mouse behaves as if both buttons are constantly pressed emulating the
middle button on a 3 button mouse.  This happens in Gnome and Fvwm.  If the
mouse pointer is not in a window but on the desktop when I return to Gnome,
a menu pops up.  One of the options is "Restart Enlightenment".  If I click
that option, it does its thing and the mouse behaves normally afterward as
long as I stay in X.  If I forget and the mouse is in a window when I
return to X, different forms of abnormal behavior occur depending on what
is running in the window.
        I have a Microsoft "Home" serial mouse on com1.  I've tried switching to
every kind of Microsoft serial mouse and also the generic serial mouse in
the setup utility.  Nothing seems to change.  This mouse behaved just fine
under RH 5.0 and also behaves perfectly now if I don't switch back and
forth between text consoles & X.  Does anyone know what's going on?
Solutions?

Thanks,
...Tim